For Sale Farm Lots in Kidapawan and Makilala - Best for Rubber Plantation

A year ago, I once posted a farm lot located at Saguing, Makilala, Cotabato. Though I don't have any idea if it has been sold, I didn't bother to delete my ads, until one day somebody became interested in looking for a farm land for rubber plantation. It happened that he was a previous school mate of mine, so I told to him I will look for another farm land that would fit his budget.

Luckily, one friend of mine offered me a farm lot found in Kalaisan, Kidapawan City. This was my first time to visit the place and took quick glance on the crops planted on our way there. Among these were wide plantations of Rubber and Coconut. Knowing that the price of rubber per kilo today is P80 which is way too expensive compared to about 3 to 5 years ago. Truly a very wonderful investment. I was amazed with the vast plantations in the area which makes me think what if everyone would plant rubber trees... perhaps everybody will be rich.

We have found one nice area in Kalaisan, Kidapawan City that is full of Coconut trees which I can say is already productive. I took some pictures of it and showed it to my friend. He likes the view and suddenly became so interested to buy but his budget won't fit the price of the owner. The price of the farm lot is 2 Million for the 5 hectares area while my friends budget was only 1.5 Million.

Another farm lot was at Malasila, Makilala, Cotabato. A very nice place indeed and a fine weather awaits anyone who would live there. The area is just so near the highway, just about 50 meters walking distance to reach the farm. The farm lot is already productive because it has Rubber trees and Coconuts as well. This 2 hectare farm lot is at 1.3 Million to 1.5 Million range.

Tomorrow, together with the in laws of the buyer, we will be visiting the place and see what would be their decision...













1 comment: