How to spot Fake Nivea Lotion

Fake Nivea Lotion



Last week, I saw this Nivea Lotion ad from sulit.com.ph and caught my attention with the price of the item. The post states it's only P95 if I order 12 bottles or more. I'm a Nivea user so I contacted the seller immediately. She said she can give it for P150 each if I'll order 2 bottles of 400ml nivea moisturizing lotion. So I said sure!

Before my money got deposited, I was really in doubt with the authenticity of the product. It is soooo cheap even if she said it is made from Thailand. I researched Nivea factories around the world and it discovered that indeed thay have a factory in Thailand so I felt comfortable about it. 

I had my sister deposit the money on the seller's bank account the day after. So she shipped the 2 bottles to me.
Just now, LBC personnel knocked on my door and I was very excited about it. Yup! its the 2 bottles of Nivea inside so I opened it quick.

What I've noticed the first time I opened the package is the color of the bottle. Hahaha... The container is not totally white but when you look closer, it has a shade of blue. Imagine when you soak a white cloth using a blue wheel? Hehehe that's how it looks like sistahs! But I just ignored the color.

Now, I opened the bottle and noticed the color of the head lock is different than the color of the bootle. Hahaha.... this is so funny! The head portion is sooooo white and the body is a blue shade. OMG....

Time to try the content now and OOOOPS!  I'm expecting that when I pour it in my palm, the texture would be the same as what is in the mall. BUT, it so thick and when you rub it to your skin, it bubbles first!!! OMG.... Hahaha...

This is the portion where I got out of my mind real quick hahaha.... When I smelled my skin, I wanna collapse and cut my head off. The odor is soooo foul and it smells like a rubber band. Imagine the smell of a rubber band? hahaha SUPER...

I don't have much time on guessing if this item was really fake or not... It's pretty obvious! But I never stopped there hahaha...

When I read the back portion of the lotion, it says "the skin feels so sotf, and it looks healthier all day long." Would someone say it is just a clerical error? Hahaha Oh common.... It really states it is Made in thailand. But I don't believe this.

And one more thing, hehehe there's a lot of sellers of this fake Nivea Lotion around. They sell it in a very cheap price but the truth is, it is not made in Thailand. It is not authentic and It's totally FAKE!

23 comments:

  1. how about mine i bought nivea sun whitening immediate sun protectio collagen protect for about 200 pesos only 400ml just like yours well the color of the bottle is fine and match the bottle itself and the cream content is like yellowish white something and when it touches my skin it melts like a water i dont know if its original or fake may you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Shasha - You're very smart in your analysis process and finding the counterfeit signs of the product. It would me my pleasure to intervene in this case as I run a program against counterfeit NIVEA product. would you mind calling you to get some basic information to investigate the case. your cooperation would be of great value to protect consumers and the brand.
    We can communicate by emails (appreciate providing private email.

    John
    Anti counterfeit Unit / Beiersdorf AG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just bought 2 lotions of nivea sunprotect online .. and the back label has a spelling error in it.. i really think something is wrong with that though it does not have a foul smell , but the spelling error bothers me..

      Delete
  3. Same here i cant figure out if its fake or not..i bought it for ony 340.00 but the word suitable for became one word in the packaging just like this suitablefor

    ReplyDelete
  4. i too bought a nivea sunscreen coz i normally took too long in the sun, what i noticed was that, the liquid itself wasnt that thicky formula but instead a watery kind and whats worst was that it smells like just of those ordinary brand lotions...at first ive already suspected that it was fake coz of cheapiness for like only 100 pesos for 400 ml., i used to drop on a shop and there i spoted these fool pruducts, i was only figuring out why in such store like this have to stay permitted against the law but they sell fake products,.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how to differentiate btween real n fake sun block??? help me

    ReplyDelete
  6. tell me from where to buy real n original sunblock in pakistan?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too bought nivea natural fairness , but it seems is just making me more darker cause I kinda have a lighter skin before......how can I tell if its a fake or original.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The original has 250ml/400ml writing at the down side in front of the bottle and at the back is written made in Spain
    That's the truth of the original Nivea natural fairness body lotion...
    Thanks and God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So if the Nivea is not made in Spain it's fake? Please let me know cos am buying my Nivea body lotion tomorrow. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. please how do I get original nivea for normal skin in Nigeria and how do I know if it is fake? thanks and God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If its not made in Spain,its fake.but i think they have reduced the cream.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just bought another bottle of Nivea natural fairness lotion today, itz really thick compared to the previous watery ones, and write-ups are different too,I'm scared and confused o, dunno which is fake and original.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The one i bought is watery o,but they wrote 400ml underneath, and its made in Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just bought even and radiant nivea today,its watery .how do I know if its original pls

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just bought even and radiant today, it's watery.how do I knw if its original pos

    ReplyDelete
  16. How much is the original one sold

    ReplyDelete
  17. How do I know if my nivea fairness is original?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I bought two rich nourshing nivea cream,one at supermarket and the other at pharmacy but I notice the writeup is different, how will I know the original

    ReplyDelete
  19. Half of mine nivea made in Spain half in Poland and another half in Germany, I'm confused.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I bought Nivea fairness but it's rather producing alot of pimples oon my face and iching

    ReplyDelete
  21. We love our members dearly and are grateful for the support, feedback and thousands of great reviews you have already placed on Beauty Review...You're awesome. BLACKWOOD FOR MEN

    ReplyDelete