Wedge Shoes

I got engaged into online business since 2008. I got my first capital through my savings with 42 pairs of abaca wedges and espadrilles. From there, I started posting my items on the internet and I was earning. That time, only Three of us sell these kind of products in Mindanao. Until the word "pre-order" came out in the market. People started to sell stuffs online even if they don't have the item on hand. I also have cases like these. In times like when my clients want the design and it is not available, I always remind them of the processing time. And if they agree, we do the deal.

Online business is not all the time good. On the side of the buyer, it is a critical engagement when client doesn't really know who the seller is. One would think it's a bogus or the other way around. My advise, always make sure that the seller has established his/her reputation. Always check the personal information of the seller. Check the family background and the address. I'm also an online shopper and what I usually do when I buy stuffs is to check their feedback. I never buy online without a sellers feedback. It is one of my basis if I should trust a certain seller online.

Being an online seller for Three years, I have been  free from stall rentals and I became independent to my parents.I can now buy things I wanna buy. I have maintained my reputation to my customers and I always make sure they are satisfied with my products and service. Because for me, delivering a good customer service is exceeding their expectations, not just meeting them.

Anyone who would want to start a small business too? I accept resellers of my stuffs. See the samples below. Or one may contact me through my mobile numbers: globe 09156430374 , smart: 09998899895













No comments:

Post a Comment